|Ad type:||volunteer opportunities|
|Company:||Yerba Buena Chapter California Native Plant Society|
|City:||21 John F. Shelley Drive, San Francisco, CA 94134|
|Workplace street:||21 John F. Shelley Drive, San Francisco, CA 94134|
|Posted:||23 Feb 2020|
Come join the San Francisco Natural Resource Division and other CNPS volunteers in a recurring habitat restoration volunteer project at John McLaren Park.
Please RSVP to this event if you are planning on attending.
Explore the biological diversity of San Francisco’s second largest park. Get to know one of our favorite gems in the city. Volunteer activities include weeding restoration sites and planting maintenance. The event will occur rain or shine.
Please RSVP to this event if you are planning to attending.
Volunteers must be at least 15-years old.
We meet year-round at 10am-noon on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Dates in 2020 include:
March 14, April 11, May 9, June 13, July 11, August 8, September 12, October 10, November 14, December 12.
Volunteers must be a minimum of 15 years old.
• Volunteer tasks include weeding and plant maintenance
• Please wear close-toed shoes and appropriate clothing for physical work
• Tools and gloves will be provided
• Light snacks will be offered
• Meet at the large parking lot off of 21 John Shelley Drive by 10 AM sharp. Staff will escort volunteers to the project site.
For more information about McLaren Park, including the native plants and trees, go to SaveMcLarenPark.org: http://savemclarenpark.org/SMP4_flora.html