|Ad type:||volunteer opportunities|
|Company:||Child Survival Aid Ghana|
|Workplace street:||Accra, Ghana|
|Category:||Technology Support, Web Design|
|Work schedule:||Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)|
|Posted:||19 Jun 2019|
Are you a change maker? Do want to make difference in the life of children through education? We are looking for passionate volunteers to support Child Survival Aid Ghana educational projects in Ghana. Online volunteering can be very effective, especially when passionate and skilled individuals join forces to work towards common goals. As a CSAG volunteer, you are helping children in Ghana rise out of poverty. Join us in our fight against poverty and illiteracy.
We need your skills and your passion! There are many ways that you can make a direct difference and transforming children's lives. If you are interested in working for a great cause while furthering your career, building your network of professionals, developing your skills and expertise, then, the CSAG has incredible opportunities for you!
Help us advocate for quality education for Ghanaian children and overall held boost the
education system in Ghana. Support us to expand and continue to yield fruitful results in our
projects, so that we can enrich reading and learning in basic education in Ghana.
The online responsibilities are:-
1. Have great project educational Project Proposal Writing skills
2. At least 5 years working experience in the NGO community on project planning
3. Must be able to show sample work and provide CV
4. Should be able to commit at least 10 hours a week (Mandatory)
5. 6 Months minimum duration
6. Commit at least 10 hours minimum per week
7. Must be a graduate – Masters Degree or above
8. Skype contact is needed
9. Be a team player
10. Interested volunteer must be SEO guru and other marketing skills
11. Very good researcher with strong network
12. A great communicator
13. Creative, innovative and open-minded
14. A sense of humor!